This variant is currently sold out
- Classic minimal signet style, this design is made from 18K gold-plated silver or sterling silver.
- Hand made in the back streets of the grand bazaar.
- We love the history behind signet rings originally signet rings were emblazoned with a family crest and they would frequently be used to stamp, or sign a document. The metal shapes would leave a permanent mark in any soft wax or even clay and this would be placed onto a variety of legal documents.
Size + Fit:
Ring face measures 1.2cm in diameter.
- We offer custom sizing, just email us with your ring fit email@example.com
- We also offer customised engraving. Send us your requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
This piece of jewelry is made to order, therefore please allow 6-10 days for production prior to shipping. A tracking number will be provided.